YUMMY AND SIMPLE OMELETTE WITH MUSHROOMS
If you are on a diet or just want to eat something full with proteins, try this omelet. The eggs and the mushrooms will give you enough energy until lunch. They are good source of proteins, but low in fats.
Ingredients (for 1 person):
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml low fat milk
- 70 gr of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil or butter
- On a non-stick pan put olive oil and preheat on medium heat. Put the onion in and fry for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and fry all together for another 5 minutes (more if you wish).
- Mix the eggs with milk and spiced with salt and pepper in bowl.
- Put the eggs on top of the mushrooms and onion and fry until done.
- Put the omelet in a plate and serve with 1 slice of toasted bread and glass of fresh orange juice.
Yummy and simple !