Weight Loss Soup – PUMPKIN SOUP!
Very popular butternut pumpkin soup has various recipes, but all of them have similar fabulous taste. This is recipe with fresh ingredients for more enjoyment of your senses!Now is perfect time to use pumpkin in many ways you like.Pumpkin is an often- overlooked source of fiber, but with three grams per one-cup serving and only 49 calories, it can keep you feeling full for longer on fewer calories.
• 1 kg butternut pumpkin
• 6 carrots
• 1 onion
• 5 cloves of garlic
• 1 celery
• 2 l of water
• 2 tbsp butter
• 1 tbsp creme or low- fat yogurt for each person
• salt, pepper, parsley, nutmeg, olive oil
• Put 5 sliced carrots in a pot with water and cook on medium heat until they become soft, add celery and cook for few minutes more
• On a pot put olive oil and fry sliced onion, garlic, 1 carrot and pumpkin, Spiced them with salt, pepper, parsley and nutmeg. Cook the vegetables in there own juices for about 15-20 minutes
• Soup with cooked carrots and celery add in a pot with pumpkin and cook together for about 10 minutes more. Taste if it need more spices.
• When done, mix it all together in a blender and put it in a ceramic pot for serving
Serve in plate or even glass until it’s hot with 1 tbsp creme or low-fat yogurt for better taste.
It’s too good, you must try it !