QUEEN OF HERBS – ALOE VERA
Aloe Vera is known as a elixir of long life and often called the queen of herbs.
Discovered in Barbados by botanist Miller and it was registered as Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller. The word aloe means bitter substance that is under the crust of this plant. It grows in areas with hot and dry climate with average temperature of 22°C like Mexico. There are 250 types but only 4 of them have medicinal effects.
To survive in a scarce environment, aloe vera has developed mechanism to provide itself with a lot of components like vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, minerals, etc. To use these valuable content from aloe juice, the leaves are cut and pressed to squeezed juice. Next, juice is stabilized with papaya.
The power of aloe vera is in 240 ingredients :
- vitamins A,B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E and folic acid
- minerals magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper, chrome, calcium, potassium and iron
- amino acids, for the synthesis of proteins the people need 22 amino acids and we must take them with food, 20 of them are in the aloe vera
- enzymes, for the digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, fat, 16 of them are in aloe
- saponins which have antimicrobial effect agains bacteria, viruses, fungi like candida
- antrakinin, analgesics which have antibacterial effect
- sterols, anti-inflammatory effect
- mucopolysaccharides, great immune effects and fighter against AIDS, cancer and other immune illnesses
All these ingredients have a powerful effect on our health. Aloe vera is a great fighter against various illnesses and conditions like allergy, rheumatism, respiratory system, work of kidney, regulation of diabetes, work of hart, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, eyes illnesses, skin disorder and on the end aloe vera improve our immune system and fights against heavy illnesses like cancer or AIDS .