HOT Mushrooms and Zucchini Soup
If you want to add something before the main meal, in this time of year, soup with mushrooms and zucchini is excellent choice. Serve it hot and you may eat it with 1 slice of toast bread as a main meal. It’s very simple to make, but the taste is wonderful.
- 100 gr. mushrooms
- 100 gr. carrot
- 1 small zucchini
- 150 gr peas (we prefer fresh, but also you can use frozen)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 yolk
- 150ml yogurt
- salt, green pepper
- 1 l hot water
- In a pot preheat butter and fry sliced mushrooms for 4-5 minutes. Then add flour and fry for 1 minutes more.
- Add water and put chopped carrot, zucchini and in the end peas. Cook until vegetables are soft, for about 15 minutes. Depending on your taste, spice with salt and green pepper.
- In a bowl mixed yogurt and yolk together.
- You must be careful now ! 100 ml of hot soup, put in the pot with yogurt-egg and mix until it’s cools down. Add 100 ml more and mix again until it cools down. Now put all in a soup and constantly mix. You must do this cooling, because otherwise yolk will be overcooked
Try it and tell us how it was?