Honey Chicken with Rice and Vegetables
- 2 chicken breasts (low fat meat full of proteins!)
- 200 gr. of fresh mushrooms
- vegetables: onion, capsicum, carrot, garlic, 1 cup of peas
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons honey
- pepper, ginger
- Cut the chicken into a peaces and marinate it with honey, garlic, soy sauce. Put it in a refrigerate until cooking, at least 2 hours.
- Cooked rice put it in a refrigerate to cool off.
- Mix the eggs, add milk and fried in a non-stick pot on a little olive oil. When the omelet is done, cool it and sliced into a peaces.
- On a pot put a little olive oil and fry vegetables only for 2-3 minutes spiced with ginger.
- On a wok on a little olive oil fry pieces of chicken for 5-6 minutes and then add mushrooms for 5 minutes more.
- Into a wok with chicken add vegetables (No.4), eggs(No.3) and in the end rice(No.2). Spice it with pepper (try to avoid salt). Mix it well and put in a terracotta plate for serving.
One serve is around 500 Cal.
It’s healthy and tasty. It’s full of proteins and it will keep you full more time. Try it !