GET RID OF BACK OF BACK PAIN IN 60 SECONDS WITH 1 SIMPLE TRICK
Back pain is a devil of the recent times. Our current lifestyle, in which we hardly get time to take care of ourselves, has become the bane of our existence. We don’t really bother to take time out to stretch the muscles of our body and this can be extremely detrimental for our overall health. Most of us have a sedentary lifestyle and spending too much time in the same sitting position in our respective work stations can cause unbearable back pain in the long run.
Lower back pain has increasingly become extremely common with almost everyone in the modern times. There are many reasons that can trigger this kind of pain in the lower back. A few of them can be incorrect posture (while we sit on our chair), excess and unnecessary load on the lower spine, or even because of cramps in the body caused as a result of stress and fatigue. Basically, it is a result of the lifestyle we lead these days and can take severe forms like that of slip discs. Hence, it is important to treat back pain with utmost importance and do away with it as soon as possible.
Even though we try to keep necessary medicines, ointments or sprays with us, sometimes back pains might get triggered at the most uncalled for situations. For example: while you are in the car or are shopping with your friends or sitting in a café. What would you do in such a situation? There’s something that you can actually do to fix your back pain, that too in as less as 60 seconds. Wondering how to go about it? What are we here for? In this article, we will tell you about a simple yet amazing trick that can help you in getting rid of your back pain in about a minute. And the best of this trick is that you can do this anywhere and you need nothing for it.
Whenever your pain triggers, just take about a minute of your time to perform the below exercise. This is a short breathing exercise that will help in relaxing your body. It treats your back pain effectively for it reduces the feeling of pressure on the lumbar part.
Perform the following actions:
- Make yourself seated in a comfortable position
- Keep your eyes closed; try to relax your mind and body
- Now rest the tip of your tongue behind the front teeth from the upper row
- Breathe in through your nose slowly for at least 4 seconds
- Hold your breath and count till seven
- After this, exhale slowly through your mouth for a count of eight
- While exhaling, make the sound of breathing or like a sound of relief
- Repeat this entire set 3 times
If you think that your back pain is caused as a result of your sedentary lifestyle at your work, then you can perform another exercise to get rid of it forever. Like the previous one, this workout also won’t take more than 60 seconds. If done regularly, it will surely reduce your back pain in no time and you would get your old healthy life back.
Do the following actions for this workout.
- Lie flat on your stomach and lean back on your elbows
- Now lift your upper body by leaning on your elbows; raise your head and hold this position for about 8 seconds
- After 8 seconds, return to the position from where you started
- Repeat this entire range of motion two times
- After this, lie on your back and bend your knees while your arms are placed alongside your body
- Lift you pelvic region in a straight line and hold it for 8 seconds before you return to the starting position
- While you are lying on your back, bend your legs near the knee region and hold them with your hands
- Pull your legs towards your chest and stay in this position for 8 seconds
- Return to the starting position after 8 seconds; repeat this entire set 2 times
Perform this exercise every day before going off to sleep at night and you are sure to get rid of your back pain for good. Remember to stay active as much as possible for it will help you in fighting back pain effectively.