Delicious Tuna Dish
Fish is one of the healthiest meat, so use it whenever you can. But, there is a catch! Use only fresh fish and avoid all can types or dry and over salt. To prepare this recipe is easy but when you put meat on the grill be careful not to overcook, because tuna can quickly become quite dry.
- 4 pieces of tuna steaks
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine (or other wine)
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Stir soy sauce, rice wine, ginger, and garlic together in a shallow dish. Place tuna in the marinade, and turn to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove tuna from marinade and discard remaining liquid. Brush both sides of steaks with oil.
- Cook tuna on the preheated grill until cooked through, 3 to 6 minutes per side.
Serve one piece of tuna in plate with mix of vegetables.