Delicious Simple CRANBERRIES Sauce
Cranberries are traditional companion of turkey during Thanksgiving, but you can add on your menu whenever you want. This is something that you will make in 15 minutes and in the end you will have delicious sweet for you and your family to enjoy next to the fire place or on evenings near beach….where ever you are!
Ingredient (8 persons):
- 300 gr. fresh or frozen cranberries
- 120 ml orange juice
- 100 gr quality brown sugar
- Put the orange juice and sugar into a pan on medium heat for a few minutes until it boil.
- Add cranberries in it and cook for 5-8 minutes depending on their condition. They must keep their form.
- Cool down sauce and keep in the fridge until using (max 1 week).
- Before using it take out to bring it in a room temperature.
Calories: 56 Cal/per serving
TIP: if you want small quantity of orange juice replace with wine or gold rum !
Super easy – super nice.