Chinese Rolls – Spring in a Dish
The main specific about Chinese cuisine is a crispy vegetable. That can be achieved with specific kind of cooking: frieze for a short time with very hot oil in a wok pan. The vegetables keep vitamins as much as possible, so the dish is healthier.
- 20 pieces of thin crusts
- 400 gr mixed minced meat
- 700 gr thinly sliced cabbage strips
- 400 gr thinly sliced carrot strips
- 300 gr broccoli (cut in pieces and strips)
- 2-3 pieces of spring onion (cut in pieces)
- 300 gr mushrooms
- Salt, oil and soya sauce
- 6 tbsp soya sauce
- 6 tbsp cold water
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp hot pepper powder
- 1 tbsp ginger powder
- Firstly boil for a few seconds broccoli.
- In a wok pun put oil to become real hot and fried one by one vegetable with a little soya sauce. As the vegetables are done, one by one put them in a paper to drain from oil.
- Last fried the meat and cool it down.
- Mix meat with broccoli and vegetables together, add salt to taste.
- Take crust and put the mix in it. Roll the crust but be careful not to lose the filling.
- Fried the rolls in a wok put on a hot oil. Put them in a paper to drain from oil.
- For the sauce mixed all the ingredients together.
For serving put the rolls in the plate and complement it with sauce in saucer.