Cheese Cake for Christmas with Two Layers
Delicious cheese cake for Christmas! This recipe is dedicated to those people who can’t resist to cheese cakes and love pumpkin in the same time. Very tasty and healthy cake for Christmas and holidays.
• 225 gr (8 ounce) cream cheese
• ½ cup pumpkin puree
• 1 prepared crust (9 inch) from graham crackers (you will need 200 gr of them)
• 2 eggs
• ½ cup brown sugar
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• 1 vanilla bean
• ½ tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 pinch ground cloves
• 1 pinch ground nutmeg
• Prepare crust in one pan (9 inch) and cover the sides
• Preheat oven to 165°C.
• Put creme cheese, sugar and vanilla in a big bowl and beat until smooth. Add eggs one by one and mixed them.
• Take one cup of cheese batter and put it on top the graham crust
• In the rest of the batter in bowl add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Stir gently with spatula and put it in on top the first layer.
• Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes.
• Cool it and put it in the refrigerate for at least 3 hours
You treat yourself and your family with incredible cheese cake for following holidays!