Blueberry and Apples Muffins – Healthy Version of Muffins
- 4 cups (~520gr) of flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 300 ml low fat milk
- 8 tablespoons melted butter (healthier than margarine)
- 2 apples, peeled and diced
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
Put the flour and baking powder in a bowl, mix them and add the apples, brown sugar and cinnamon. In other bowl mix together eggs, butter and milk. Dry ingredients combined with wet ones. When all ingredients are mixed, slowly put the blueberries in.
Put in the prepared non-stick muffins mold and bake them 10-12 minutes in hot oven on 180°C and left them 2 minutes more. Take them out and dusted with icing sugar.
You will make around 20 muffins with these quantities.