Amazing TUNA SALAD for Sandwiches !
We all love in it ! There is a lot of version of tuna salad, and we eat it with slices of bread, toast bread, in a sandwiches or other ways. When you want to award yourself, make this salad in the evening and take with you in sandwich for work. Because there is a mayonnaise in it, it’s rich and it will keep you felling full longer.
Ingredients (for 2 person):
- 150 gr. high quality canned tuna
- 2 eggs, boiled
- 2 spring onion
- little celery, sliced
- 3-4 capers, sliced or blended
- ½ tsp chopped parsley
- ½ tsp mustard
- 3 tbsp high quality mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp crème
- salt and pepper
- Put the tuna in a bowl and loose it with a fork
- Cut the eggs on a little cubes and add in the bowl with tuna
- Cut the onion and celery and add them too in a bowl
- Spiced the dish with salt, pepper, parsley and mustard and all mix together
- In the end add crème and mayonnaise and mix well
If you make this salad in the evening, put in a refrigerate until morning. Take 2 slices of bread and put the salad in the middle or eat it with toasted bread.
Really delicious ! I do it almost once a week.
Try it and tell me how do you like it?