#3 Magic Healthy CHOCOLATE – SOUND LIKE A DREAM?
• 85 gr dark chocolate with at least 70% cacao
• 25 gr pure cacao powder
• 85 gr flour
• 100 gr high quality brown sugar
• ¼ tsp baking powder
• ½ tsp coffee (additional if you want coffee flavor)
• 2 tbsp buttermilk
• 3 tbsp butter
• 1 egg
1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl heated by putting the bowl above pan with the boiling water. After the chocolate is melt, let it cool down slowly.
2. In the chocolate add sugar, coffee, buttermilk and 1tnsp warm water. Mix them together and add beat egg and butter. Mix until smooth and glossy.
3. Put together in another bowl dry ingredients cocoa powder, flour and baking powder. Stir the chocolate mix in and connect together slowly with the spatula.
4. Pour the mixture in a baking oiled tin and spread it. Put it in preheat oven on 220°C for maximum 30 minutes. If you over bake, the cake will be to dry. When it’s done, cut into 12 or more squares as you prefer.
It has 195 cal per brownie.
Bonn appetite !